Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Letter 5:

I went running after a long time of not running. It seems like everyday that passes by without knowing you is like running. At first I was fresh and excited for love but now I'm struggling to keep up. It's all willpower now that separates me from despair. This actually reminds me of the Green Lantern comics. In the comics the Blue Lanterns' power source is hope. It says that the Blue Lanterns are powerless without the Green Lanterns (willpower). Right now I don't know if I'm the Green or Blue Lantern. My hope for us is keeping my willpower strong and my willpower allows me to hope for a better future.

This quote seems appropriate today:


"You know you are in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
 - Dr.Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment