Sunday, January 13, 2013

Letter #15

I watched Cloud Atlas today.

I loved the movie and there are so many things that you can take from it. It's on the idea of karma and it somehow takes 6 different stories and combines them into a single composition.

It really was a great movie and I really can't describe how it felt to me.

But here are some of my favorite quotes:

"All boundaries are conventions, waiting to be transcended. One may transcend any convention, if only one can first conceive of doing so. Moments like this, I can feel your heart beating as clearly as I feel my own, and I know that separation is an illusion. My life extends far beyond the limitations of me."

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."

1 comment: